Virginia L. LandryPut Our Experience in Your Corner
Orange County's DUI Queen®
Ms. Landry is a fierce advocate of her clients’ rights. Since opening her own law office in 1989, Attorney Landry has helped countless clients fight their DUI charges throughout Orange County and surrounding Southern California areas. As a skilled DUI defense lawyer, specializing in alcohol and drugs, Ms. Landry understands that all DUI charges demand aggressive defense. That is why Attorney Landry places every effort into her clients’ criminal cases. Her primary aim is to make sure that her clients receive the best possible case outcome in court and after their DMV Hearings.
Foundations of the Firm
Virginia L. Landry graduated from Northern Arizona University in 1982 and then went on to receive her law degree from Western State University in 1988. Following the completion of her law degree, Ms. Landry opened her own law office. Orange County Defense Attorney, Virginia L. Landry, is a solo practitioner. She is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the United States District Court, Central District.
What Sets Us Apart?
In addition to her current position as the Dean/President for the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), Virginia additionally serves on the Board of Directors for the California DUI Lawyers Association. Virginia is one of only a handful of attorneys across the nation who is Board Certified in DUI Defense. There are only four female Board Certified in DUI Defense Law attorneys in the nation. She has also received her certificate of instruction, successfully training participants in DWI detection and standardized field sobriety testing student courses.
Other local bar associations she is a member of include:
- North Orange County Bar Association
- Newport Harbor Bar Association
- Western State University Alumni Association
- Northern Arizona University Alumni Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Some of Virginia Landry’s credentials include:
- She served on two committees and was on the Orange County Bar Association’s Board of Directors for three years
- Past President of the West Orange County Bar Association
- Sustaining Member for the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and serves as its Vice Chair of the DUI Committee