Helpful DUI ResourcesFind Relevant Information for DUI Charges
The Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry is dedicated to providing our DUI clients with up-to-date information and valuable resources. We want our clients to remain knowledgeable throughout the DUI process and we also want them to be aware of their legal options. At the Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry, we strive to protect our clients’ rights and best interests. If you have been charged with DUI in Orange County or Irvine, contact our Law Offices to discuss your case!
Orange County, Irvine, and DUI Resources:
- California Highway Safety Laws
- Alcohol and Drug Impaired Driving
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
- California DMV Hearing
- City of Irvine
- Irvine History and Demographics
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Orange County Official Website
- Orange County Police Department
- Roadside Checkpoints
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Superior Court of California – Orange County
- What are Miranda Rights?
- What is Blood Alcohol Concentration?
- What is a Breathalyzer?
- Marijuana Laws