Betty M. Stroh
Born and raised in the New York City area, Betty Stroh graduated from Rye
Country Day School before attending Boston University. She has a Bachelor
of Arts degree in psychology. After college, she relocated to Southern
California, where she managed several businesses in the entertainment industry.
Ms. Stroh attended American College of Law and was licensed to practice
law in 1995.
Prior to joining the Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry, she was a sole
practitioner, representing clients with alcohol and drug-related crimes,
as well as domestic violence, assault and battery, attempted murder, arson,
weapons, sex crimes, fraud, theft and juvenile matters. She became a member
of Ms. Landry's firm so she could focus on the client's needs,
rather than the administrative aspect of maintaining a law practice.
Since 2006, she has taught Criminal Law and Argumentation and Debate at
the Gifted Students Academy at the University of California, Irvine.
Her goal is always to seek the best possible outcome for the client while
adhering to the highest ethical standards.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Central District
- Member of the Orange County Criminal Defense Bar
- Member of the California DUI Lawyers Association
- Member of the West Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the North Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Newport Harbor Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the charitable foundation for Orangewood
- Scholarship Chairman of the Newport Harbor Elks Lodge